The Healing power of Ancient Ayurveda
A BRIEF ABOUT THE AYurvedic healing retreat
Ayurveda is an ancient healing science which has been known to successfully help many modern-day health issues. Saukhyan is a program imparting knowledge on how to have a healthier life. Learn all the traditional well-guarded secrets during this retreat.
The program comprises of sessions on Ayurvedic treatments and healing, discussions on the science of and effectiveness of Ayurveda, Yoga and meditation. You also get in-depth knowledge about Vedic foods and its health benefits.
Who is it for?
This is a comprehensive program spread over a period of 7 days. Saukhyan pertains to a wide range of people.
Health enthusiasts and health consultants will hugely benefit by learning about the powers of Ayurvedic healing techniques. Sports professionals and Coaches will gain meaningful knowledge on how to improve performance and endurance, the healthy way. Ayurveda, Yoga and Vedic food has been proved to help sports people.
We also invite food professionals can carry forward this learning. A huge emphasis is on incorporating Vedic food for a healthier life. Restaurant owners, culinary institutes, chef schools, educational and management institutes and food enthusiasts can expand their knowledge. You learn about the health advantages and disadvantages of various foods.
People suffering from health ailments (including Diabetes, Blood Pressure, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s etc.) can learn to combat their condition.
Nestled in the magnificent Himalayas is the small town of Mukteshwar (Utterkhand), India. This region of the Himalayas is home to Ayurveda, Yoga, Astrology and Vedic Science. Mukteshwar is a picturesque and tranquil place. The clean air is reinvigorating and reenergising. The place in itself lends positive and healing vibes.
You can also view some of the spectacular Himalayan peaks – Trishul, Panchchuli and the whole Nanda Devi range. This part of the Himalayas is a fruit belt and famous for apple, peaches, plums, pears, apricot, walnut, and local berries. It also has numerous vegetables plantations. It’s a place where you can discover yourself, or simply a place where you can do what you have always wished for.
Terms and Condition
What is included in retreat cost
- Three Vedic Meals a day for seven day ( Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner & hi tea)
- Transportation for pick up & drop (your accommodation to Venue and back)
- All Session of the retreat as per the schedule
- All Consultation with experts per the schedule plus private consultation
- All Practicals as per the schedule
- 02 Ayurveda treatment during the 07 days retreat
- All Demonstration on herbal remedy / Vedic Food during the 7 days retreat
- Participation in all activities of the retreat as per the schedule
Does not Include in Cost
- Any accommodation during the retreat – will be booked on request as desire
- Any train / flight cost – will be booked o request
- Any transportation to / from Mukteshwar – can be arrange on request
- Any pre / post tours ( experiences) will be confirmed on request
- Does not include any personal/ health / travel or any kind of insurance.
- Indian Visa for International guests.
Cancellation Policy: The retreat booked & subsequently cancelled, charges will apply; within 30 days 25% , 21 days 30% , 15 days 50% & 7 days 75% of the quote.
Types of Accommodation
Home stay / Guest house
- Kushi cottage Home stay
- Amravati estate
- Heaven Inn, Mukteshwar
- The Golden Peak Hotel
- Mountain trail Resort
- Mystic Inn Resort
- Ojaswi Resort
- Royal Deutsch Resort
- Nirvana Cottage
- Krishna orchid Resort
Transportation will be provided for pick up and drop off services at the above mentioned location or other accommodation within the range of approx 4-5 Kms from the Venue DYO Resort.
Pre Tours Experiences
- Vedic Food Retreat
- Yoga and Meditation sessions
- Community / Cultural immersion workshop
Post Tours Experiences
- Panchkarma Treatment